www.earthfiles.de Foren-Übersicht www.earthfiles.de
Forum des Earthfiles Grenzwissenschaftstreff

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

barackhenathen

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    www.earthfiles.de Foren-Übersicht -> Sonstige - Videos Sonstige - Videos
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
mahaboneobenohne
Earthfiler

BeitragVerfasst am: 10.04.2009, 08:51    Titel: barackhenathen Antworten mit Zitat

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://thefreemanperspective.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, February 24
Barackhenaten and Renaissance Tiye

Barackhenaten & Renaissance Tiye with Radiance & Rosebud

President Barack Obama looks amazingly like Akhenaten the father of monotheism. Michelle Obama looks amazingly like Akhenaten's mother, Queen Tiye. Akhenaten had two daughters by Nefertiti They look amazingly like Malia and Sasha. The code names of Renegade, Renaissance, Radiance and Rosebud correlate well with the ancient depiction of the Royal Family.

Are the First Family clones?
"Human genetic material, largely undamaged after 2,400 years, has been extracted from an Egyptian mummy and has been grown in the laboratory. One 2,400-yr-old mummy of a child was found to contain DNA that could be molecularly cloned in a plasmid vector. These analyses show that substantial pieces of mummy DNA can be cloned and that the DNA fragments seem to contain little or no modifications introduced postmortem."
New York Times
April 16, 1985

I have been showing off my art work of Barack Obama as Akhenaten to see what people think. Admittedly, most of my friends already see the world differently than your average citizen. Let's just say they already come with a conspiracy bent. My hope is to instill wonder in our world and to say that things just might be a little stranger than you thought.
I would show my friends this picture and say, "What do you think?" Without any other comment.
They would say, "Well, he does look a lot like Akhenaten."
My jaw would dangle just a bit.
I say, "OK, I understand that you do not know that this woman next to Barackhenaten is Akhenaten's mother, Queen Tiye."
"That's really her face?" They ask.
I say, "I have done nothing to alter their faces. I simply found a photo that was facing the right direction and their mouth was closed. I cut the face in half and super-imposed it on the ancient busts."
"That is amazing!"
"It gets even stranger." I say, "I found that Akhenaten had two daughters from Queen Nefertiti...
I wait for it.
"They do look like Akhenaten's children!"
"Notice in this ancient frieze of Akhenaten and Nefertiti with their two girls, what is the other most prominent features of this picture?" I ask.

"Didn't Akhenaten worship the sun god Aten?"
"Yes"
"Oh, and the flowers."
"Exactly. Do you know the code names the secret service gave the first family?"
"Isn't that a secret?"
"I guess it should be but, no, it was in the news. Their names are Renegade, Renaissance, Radiance, and Rosebud."
"Radiance and Rosebud?"
"Absolutely. Here look for yourself."

"Well, what do you think now?" I ask.
"Are there family connections?"
Come on, what are the odds that a woman that looks exactly like the mother of Akhenaten would marry a man who looks exactly like Akhenaten and have two children that look exactly like the offspring of Akhenaten and Nefertiti?
As a kid my mind was open to such possibilities. As I studied the pyramids and ancient astronauts, I knew mummification had a mysterious property that we in the, then, 20th century could not reproduce. Our new mummies decompose. The ancient Egyptian mummies did not. I knew this allowed for the retrieval of a viable cell for cloning and I pondered if there would be some day when "they" would bring back the Pharaohs. I was thinking of some Armageddon script when the dead would walk the Earth. What I never thought of was, the clones coming out as the first family of America!
"Today is a great day to live." They say.
"Amazing!"
There are definitely questions of Barack's origins.
We're there other clones like Barack?

Noun: renegade ‘re-nu‘geyd
1. Someone who rebels and becomes an outlaw
2. A disloyal person who betrays or deserts his cause or religion or
political party or friend etc.
"Christian turned Muslim,"
See also: disloyal
Type of: defector, deserter, dissent, protest, turncoat, resist, apostate

Noun: Renaissance
2. The revival of learning and culture
Adjective: renascent ri'na-sunt or ri'ney-sunt
• Rising again as to new life
• A second or new birth
• reincarnation, rebirth

Dr. Sam Vaknin is a world authority on narcissism. Vaknin says that Obama's language, posture and demeanor, and the testimonies of his closest, dearest and nearest suggest that the Senator is either a narcissist or he may have narcissistic personality disorder.

Pathological narcissism is a pattern of thinking and behaving in adolescence and adulthood, which involves infatuation and obsession with one's self to the exclusion of others. It manifests in the chronic pursuit of personal gratification and attention (narcissistic supply), in social dominance and personal ambition, bragging, insensitivity to others, lack of empathy and/or excessive dependence on others to meet his/her responsibilities in daily living and thinking.

“If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility.
Greatest weakness? It’s possible that I’m a little too awesome.”
- Barack Obama
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Google

Verfasst am:     Titel: Als registrierter User ist diese Werbung ausgeblendet!

mahaboneobenohne
Earthfiler

BeitragVerfasst am: 11.04.2009, 10:32    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

hier alle links zu den freeman sites: es gibt eine fülle von coolen filmen!

http://stop-nwo.foren24.de/viewtopic.php?t=10
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Ultim8Bob
Earthfiler

BeitragVerfasst am: 30.06.2009, 15:42    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Obamas Weltraum-Krieg aus Freemans Perspektive

oder auf Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=4C52E97C165ACA70
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    www.earthfiles.de Foren-Übersicht -> Sonstige - Videos Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht teilnehmen.

Jiaogulan