www.earthfiles.de Foren-Übersicht www.earthfiles.de
Forum des Earthfiles Grenzwissenschaftstreff

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

The New Foundation

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    www.earthfiles.de Foren-Übersicht -> English Section English Section
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
Solve_et_Coagula
Earthfiler

BeitragVerfasst am: 17.04.2012, 16:56    Titel: The New Foundation Antworten mit Zitat

The New Foundation

"For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ."
I. Corinth., 3:11

I am the way, and the truth, and the life".
John 14:6

These two verses have a certain correspondence between them. What should we interpret of the words: "No one can place a new foundation"? I will discuss this verse in its broad meaning. Basis, or foundation this is a prosaic word. Who doesn't speak of foundations? You build a house and you say: I placed the foundation. I bring about a chemical reaction and you search for the base. In geometry, by basis we understand a point of support for something. Therefore, for the existence of life itself, there must be such a basis, such a point of support. What maintains such a basis, such a point of support? What is the meaning of this basis? It has been said that no one can place another foundation or we cannot change the human thoughts, the human desires, the human actions. This means that we cannot change them in their essence. You cannot change the nature of thought, so that it is no longer thought. You can make it good, bad or indifferent, but nothing more. In other words you can change its external form, but never its essence.

I now speak about a basic law, and that is: "No one can change the foundation which Christ has laid." This foundation is in the fact that we find ourselves under a great law, under the influence of the Good and the Evil. We stay on a basis which simultaneously produces joy and sorrow, rising and falling, enrichment and impoverishment, health and sickness. This is the foundation which Christ has laid. He has come to earth for this purpose; to lay these two points of support as foundation of life. This is a principle. When you build a bridge over a river, you can only build it on two points of support, on two opposite sides and the weight will fall mainly on one of the two points of support. In this sense heaven and earth are two points of support upon which human life is built. The thoughts to which we attain represent the first point of support in life; the desires - the second; and the deeds, which we call a manifestation of the will, represent the process of building. When someone speaks of the human will, we understand that for its manifestation there are necessarily two points of support. As soon as we start to build upon them, our will begins to manifest itself. Therefore, according to this principle, the human will can reveal itself only on a basis of two points of support. Where there is a building, there is will also.

And thus, you must understand well the deep meaning of Christ's teaching. It is not enough that man only believes that he understands it, and in reality does not. I was told the following story about a young woman from Sofia who studied everything but cooking, and when she got married, she wanted to cook beans for her husband but didn't know how. She then went to a neighbour and asked her: "How do you cook beans?" Of course she didn't tell her neighbour that she does not know to cook at all. The neighbour answered: "First I put the beans on to cook, then I chop onions and fry them in oil." The first woman answered: "We too, cook beans in this way." After a week she asked her neighbour how she cooks meat. The last one explained it to her. "We too, cook meat in this way", answered the young woman. One day her husband wanted to have snails. The suspicious neighbour wanted to try the young woman, to see if she really knows how to cook. When the young woman came to ask about the snails, she told her that she crushes the snails into a mortar, then mixes them with rice and water and cooks them. - "We do the same", then the young woman went home and cooked the snails exactly as she was advised by her neighbour. When her husband came home for dinner, he was surprised to find out hid wife doesn't know how to cook.

Continue to read:

http://powerandlife.com/txt_en/1915....na_novoto_osnovanie.shtml
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
Google

Verfasst am:     Titel: Als registrierter User ist diese Werbung ausgeblendet!

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    www.earthfiles.de Foren-Übersicht -> English Section Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht teilnehmen.

Jiaogulan