www.earthfiles.de Foren-Übersicht www.earthfiles.de
Forum des Earthfiles Grenzwissenschaftstreff

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

The Law of Nutrition

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    www.earthfiles.de Foren-Übersicht -> English Section English Section
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
Solve_et_Coagula
Earthfiler

BeitragVerfasst am: 04.05.2013, 16:32    Titel: The Law of Nutrition Antworten mit Zitat

The Law of Nutrition e-book

"The way one eats, defines what kind of a person he is mentally and spiritually. The process of eating is a sacred act, which should be treated with all due seriousness."

"God wants us to live long and happy lives, and we have put ourselves in slavery through the diseases. In order to get well, you must take not of the following: believe that light has an absolute power to heal all diseases, believe that air has an absolute power to heal all diseases, believe that water has an absolute power to heal all diseases, believe that food has an absolute power to heal all diseases, because of God’s presence in them."

"The stomach must learn the laws of the mind, it must be in harmony with the mind. There should be diplomatic relations. It should be very kind and polite towards the mind, if not – it will find itself in a difficult position. Therefore the organization starts with the stomach. This is the physical world."

"When in one’s life there are a series of failures, accompanied by series of illnesses, suffering, loss of money, including among his relatives etc. People start dying in this family and if you trace the lives of the entire family, of the entire kin, you will see that the reason for the death is due to the improper eating. All the miseries are due to improper eating. Whoever does not believe that, should – when misery falls upon him – check and see what food had he been eating and continues to eat. This is the only way he can be convinced of the truth in my words. In this respect nature has been very careful. It has created an abundance of food for everybody, and also created suitable food for all different living conditions. If you want to develop the mind, heart or will, you will have to use the respective food for them. If you want to be an artist, a painter or a musician, or a scientists, you must choose the suitable food. Through food only you will be able to achieve what you want."

God is a consciousness, where all the other consciousnesses live. And he tries to adjust all these consciousnesses in Himself. God wants to tell us: “When you need food, turn to Me, I will satisfy you, do not turn to each other for food “. If, however, you need food, instead of turning to God for that and addressing Him, you go for food to the henhouse. The hen cackles, cackles, but you wouldn’t listen, just saying: “It was written there, that the hen was created for men“. If God lives in a hen, you have the right to eat it. But there are hens, in which God does not live. Therefore you can’t eat such hens. God lives in some animals, and in others – does not. Currently the Lord lives more in fruits. The outside of the fruit is just a garment, you can eat that. Te fruit says: “When you eat me, plant my seed somewhere, so that the complete balance can be restored “.

Food - way of life
There are several sources for man’s vital forces —food­, air, water and light. Other sources are his thought, feelings and deeds. Each one uses such food, which corresponds to his development. Ordinary people eat in an ordinary way – they take the food­ and chew it. The adepts only eat air. And some of them only consume air once a month, others – once a year, and the most advanced – once in their entire lives. They differ from ordinary people in processing their food a long time. There are adepts, who live only on light.

Most saints and adepts eat food, knowing how to draw out their nutritional juices. All the creatures, which have completed their development, use food which is more ethereal than fruit. This makes them eternal. Eating brings in death, through the discharge of the microbes.

Each item of food must correspond the development of a person. According to the degree of his mental and spiritual development, some only eat meat, others – plant food, and yet another – fruit. It is important for a person to know how to eat.. When it comes to the evolution of the soul, one will only eat fruit.

The food­, people consume define if they are going to be smart or stupid. This depends not only on you, but also on your parents, on your grandparents and predecessors. It depends also greatly on food­, which your mothers and fathers had eaten, as well as the food of your predecessors. This is a whole science.

The way one eats, defines what kind of a person he is mentally and spiritually. The process of eating is a sacred act, which should be treated with all due seriousness.

God never helps people, who do not know how to eat, how to breathe or how to think.

Eating is a force, which can bring you closer to God.

The simplest reaching, which you may apply even now, is the teaching of proper eating. I advise all of you to get down to the teaching of nutrition, and not to think that you already have your pass to heaven.

If people want to be saved, they must start from the food. The new generation must be created out of fine matter.

One brings such elements to his blood, as the food he eats. Knowing that, he must keep his blood clean, because health depends on it, as does his mental condition.

The eating habits and the life one lives, may provide information on how many years his car, i.e. his body will serve him. This also depends on one’s reasonableness. One who does not live reasonably is destined to a premature aging; when one gets old, his leg get weak and fail him. Such a person is thus dependant on other people and often becomes a toy in their hands.

Education must start from eating. Eating is a Divine process. Then entire mistake of eve was that she did not know how to eat. She did not listen to the Lord, but listened to others, who advised her to eat the fruits of the forbidden tree. If you eat what s suggested by people, there will always be indisposition and ill mood. There is an internal feeling in everybody, which tells them what to eat – you should listen to that.

Improper eating harms the good relations between people.

The life which we may spend on Earth will be defined, according to the food­­ of our mind, of our heart and of our bodies. All the diseases are born of our minds and our hearts. The stomach and soul get sick, because we give them bad food. If there is not enough light in one’s mind, neurasthenia­­ is already at the threshold.

When you study life, study first those elements, which sustain it. These are the strongest desires – i.e. breathing and eating. Knowing the main desires of a person, you can determine his secondary desires.

If an angel eats human food, he will become a human, and loose his angelic qualities.

When in one’s life there are a series of failures, accompanied by series of illnesses, suffering, loss of money, including among his relatives etc. People start dying in this family and if you trace the lives of the entire family, of the entire kin, you will see that the reason for the death is due to the improper eating. All the miseries are due to improper eating. Whoever does not believe that, should – when misery falls upon him – check and see what food had he been eating and continues to eat. This is the only way he can be convinced of the truth in my words. In this respect nature has been very careful. It has created an abundance of food for everybody, and also created suitable food for all different living conditions. If you want to develop the mind, heart or will, you will have to use the respective food for them. If you want to be an artist, a painter or a musician, or a scientists, you must choose the suitable food. Through food only you will be able to achieve what you want.

If modern science wants to change the nature of man, it must start by selecting the food. For example, if you live for one month only on cherries, one month only on apples, one month only on plums, a month or two only on potatoes, only on wheat or barley or only on rye, or rice, or peas, or beans, or kohlrabi, or cabbage, if you eat only grapes for one month, you will see what effect this will have. All these foods have different effects. Each fruit has specific qualities, which are transferred to man. So, here’s what I say: we get acquainted with the fruit-trees, with fruit and acquire the respective qualities, which they have. We process that material of the plant kingdom. They are better at capturing the energies, coming from the sun and process them for people.
Artists tried – one they had to play the part of the perfect love – to eat mutton for a long time, because this meat is conductive to such feelings.

Out philosophy depends on eating. Your philosophic belief, your religious belief depend on eating, your art depends on food­. If this food is not pure, you won’t have a bright mind, if that food is not pure, you won’t see anything around you. An artist with a poisoned blood cannot see and paint good pictures; if a musician’s blood is poisoned, he cannot play properly; a mother with a poisoned blood, cannot raise her children; a teacher with a poisoned blood cannot educate children.

In order to understand which food is healthier, let’s make the following experiment: we will impose a regime on a person - for three months we will feed him only pork and let him drink half a litre of wine three times a day. Another person will love on a fruit regime — for two months he will eat exclusively fruit and drink clean, hot water. During the experiment we will observe both, and see what their relations with their relatives and the other people around them are.

Food­, coming from above, gives life. The life, descending from heaven, aims at transforming the current people. Man cannot be transformed in any way, if he does not change his food. Until then, while the wolf eats meat, he will remain a wolf. Food­­ defines character. In order for the criminal to be corrected, he should be given suitable food. If you give a criminal only wheat for three years, you will see how he shall change.

The happiness of a person depends on his eating. If he knows how to eat, he will be happy.

If you observe a man, while he is eating, you will know what will happen. You will know the results from the eating. Sometimes, when somebody comes to me, I divinate otherwise. I have a science, which I keep to myself. Sometimes I, wanting to find out what a person is, I give him lunch than I have the precise data, where everything is predetermined. And sometimes I give lunch to myself and observe myself, and again I know what will I do. But teach this art to nobody. This is something that cannot be conveyed. So I say: if you know how to eat, everything in this world depends on that.

The good fortune in any area generally depends on man’s eating. Look at how somebody is eating and you will see if he will become smart, a scientists, if he will be good, well-spoken, a musician. Eating can produce anything. When you see somebody eating 4­5 times, you can tell what will become of him.

Depending on what food you eat, this is what you will become. This law is correct in both the physical and the spiritual world. Animal or human blood, shed through violence, cannot but bring bad consequences for man. This is a strict and stern law of nature.

Just observe what food one eats. You don’t have to know his nature. It is enough to know what kind of food he eats. When you see what kind of food he eats, you will know what his character is. You say: “How is this possible?“ Just see what food does the wolf or spider, or the snake eat, and you will see what their character is. What does the sheep eat? Grass. So food has created the wolf, food has created the snake, food has created sheep’s character etc.

Through food you will understand the character. The wolf, which eats meat, has a different character, from that of the sheep, which eats plants. People who eat regular food, have one character, and those who eat the Divine Food, have another character.
The wolf cannot commit a crime in one case, and in another the wolf can commit a crime. The wolf can commit a crime – he can eat a wolf; the wolf cannot eat a wolf. The sheep can graze down a field. A wolf can never graze down a field. It is all about the capabilities. If the wolf devours a sheep – whose fault it is – wolf’s or sheep’s? It is sheep’s. What does the sheep do up there in the mountains with the wolf? If the sheep grazes down a field, is it sheep’s or field’s fault? It is field’s. What does the field do near the sheep? So the law here is the same. The sheep, which stands still is eaten by the wolf. The field, which stands still, is grazed down by the sheep.

Evil is not in eating. When a certain food is being forbidden, this is done in order to avoid any suffering of the being, using that food.

All the evil, suffered by people, is due to the fact that they eat the apples, without sawing their seeds. They milk the cow, without taking care of it. They milk it, give it some straw and on Sunday they give it some grain – they use the cow. Nature never likes mere use. Here’s what I say: woe to those who use their neighbours! (...) Woe to them. Blessed are those who do not use.

Do you think a wolf is just to a sheep, by catching and tearing it to pieces? If you ask why it tears the sheep to pieces, the wolf would say: “This is a pastry, made for me, to try it “. The wolf would reply about the sheep, the same way you would about the pastry. When you tear apart a pastry, you just say: “It is done for me“, and you put no life at all in the pastry. The wolf never thinks that there is a soul in the sheep, and it suffers — the wolf sees it as a pastry. Whether the wolf thinks like that or not – this is a matter of comparison, I am just making a comparison – you can make a comparison as well – there is similarity. If the wolf could grasp that the sheep suffers, and that one day it shall suffer as well, it would never do such a thing. It considers that a necessity – it must eat the sheep in that given case.

We, modern people too justify our deeds the same way. When we slaughter a sheep and say: “This is a necessity for us “. There is no divine law, which forbids that. In nature there is no law, which says what should be eaten. Eating meet for us is an arbitrary act.

The reflection of the angels are the tetrapods — cows, oxen etc. They are the reflection of angels on earth. Who are the daughters? The sons and daughters are here, among us. How do you treat the sons and daughters? You say: “This is a cow, ox, sheep“ etc. Then what do you understand of life? This is yourselves! These are your brothers and sisters, which sacrifice themselves for your life. They die every day. You butcher them, eat them, take their milk and butter and settle a great question: what is God.

More than 35 million animals die in an ear, not of natural death, but because they are killed by people. The least number of animals are killed in India. Their religion maintains that animals, and especially mammals, must not be killed. The greatest number of cattle is in India. There they live to very old age and are respected like old people. When they die, these animals are buried. While they are alive, only their milk and wool is used, but never their meet, because they do not use meet. People in Europe eat a lot of meet.

A lot of meet is eaten abroad. In America they butcher about 35—40 million pigs every year. There have never been such an onslaught of mammals as now, and that is why there is an abnormal condition in the organic world. Animals have developed the stomach system of people.

Seventy-five percent of the current sufferings of people are due to that indiscriminate killing of mammals, of animals, which form cataclysms in the mental world, a great quake. The fact that the nervous system is so shaken, is due to the indiscriminate killing of animals by the white race - this race not only kills animals, but also conserves them. They just stay and rot for years.

Continue to read:
http://www.beinsa-douno.com/the-law-of-nutrition.html

Smile
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
Google

Verfasst am:     Titel: Als registrierter User ist diese Werbung ausgeblendet!

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    www.earthfiles.de Foren-Übersicht -> English Section Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht teilnehmen.

Jiaogulan