www.earthfiles.de Foren-Übersicht www.earthfiles.de
Forum des Earthfiles Grenzwissenschaftstreff

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

Chemtrails vs Contrails on NBC4 Los Angeles

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    www.earthfiles.de Foren-Übersicht -> Umwelt - Gesundheit - Videos Umwelt - Gesundheit - Videos
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
Castrol
Earthfiles Team

BeitragVerfasst am: 25.05.2006, 01:32    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Last night @ 11:15pm on NBC 4 Los Angeles, Paul Moyer did a report on the issue of Chemtrails vs Contrails and the strange whether in Southern California. Although he attempted to keep the report fair, it is overwhelmingly obviious that Chemtrails not only exist, but are being used in malicious manner against the American Public.

The report mentions that the aerosal may help protect against global warming, this is false. It is not pollen increasing allergies, citizens are getting sick from the chemicals in the sky and if the aerosal clumps reflect radiation (they say it reflects up towards space) it is most likely uncontrollable, the direction in which radiation reflects. This means that an increase in Cancer could arise as a result.

The public is now aware that this is not an underground conspiracy theory! This is very much a reality that we are fighting and will continue to fight. In the end, this is yet another crime to stack on to the list of crimes our government and the corporations supplying the jets and chemicals are guilty of. I have a feeling there will be a record number of indictments this year!

WEATHERWARS.INFO

Finally the walls of secrecy surrounding this most apparent of all acts of pollution can be torn down. After this story, no matter how KNBC spins it, there will be a greatly increased awareness of the activities in our skies. If you live in the LA Basin give NBC-4 a call or email and express to them your appreciation for addressing this most pressing issue.

I have said this for better than two years now That once the average Joe begins to look skyward and wants to understand the Why? to it all then this game hiding of weather modification out in plain sight is up. What has been happening above our heads is just too readily apparent to be kept secret for any substantial length of time.

--Scott Stevens@weatherwars.info

I'm Scott Stevens. Weather has been a fascination of mine since I started keeping a weather diary for a Scouting merit badge, that was back in July 1978. For that badge I had to watch the local stations weathercast, log the forecast, and keep the daily weather conditions in a diary for 30 days. By months end I was hooked on the weather; and I was just 12 years of age. Two years after earning the weather merit badge came my Eagle award. By the summer of my 13th year I was reporting our small town's daily conditions to the area TV stations. Little did I know, but hoped, that those contacts would become my way into the TV business. By my senior year in high school I was working at KIFI TV, the NBC affiliate at the time, in Idaho Falls as a studio camera operator/production assistant. Soon I was also a photographer for the news department, as time and my other responsibilities allowed. During that year I figured out that I wanted to be doing weather for a career even though my first weather casting takes really stunk! They were so bad that I thought I'd end up in business school. Thankfully, I am a lot better now!

I chose the University of Kansas to study meteorology. These Idaho winters were just too rugged for me. Snow in May, yuck! There was that and the math requirements at KU weren't too tough.

During my sophomore year at KU I auditioned for one of three weather openings at KTKA in Topeka. I was not yet good enough. I was just 20, still a little young and scared. Five months later I received a call back, this time I landed a job that would cost me twice as much to keep as it paid. I had to buy a car. Ah, the glory of TV! But 13 months later I had gone from a 2-hour/5 day a week job to the main guy. It felt good. Not long afterwards a phone call came from Omaha Nebraska, and RFD-TV. It was a start-up satellite news service that delivered agricultural focused news and weather information to a national audience. It was a very tough job in many aspects and a great learning experience.

Storm chasing, at KJRH in Tulsa Oklahoma, came during the early 90's where I worked the morning show. I enjoyed that job just about the most of all. The weather there was the easiest to forecast and I didn't even mind,too much, the 3:30am alarm.

I spent a little more than a year in the Capital District of New York as the chief for WRGB. What beautiful country! And they know how to clear the roads after a big snowstorm!

I returned home in 1996 to eastern Idaho to work for KPVI-TV staying nearly 10 years. In September 2005 I began to pursue this interest full time. Without question, forecasting here has been a great challenge; I suppose even more so with all that is going on in the skies.

This is my first attempt at a web site. I just wanted to get the 'bones' of this thing up and going so I can learn Dreamweaver and watch this project and the global awareness of all that is occuring in the skies grow.

Send me your pictures and thoughts. I am especially interested to hear from others employed in the weather industry.

Thanks for stopping by and reading.

--Scott Stevens

Der Kluge gibt nach.....und weil die Klugen immer nachgeben...regieren die Dummen die Welt....

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Google

Verfasst am:     Titel: Als registrierter User ist diese Werbung ausgeblendet!

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    www.earthfiles.de Foren-Übersicht -> Umwelt - Gesundheit - Videos Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht teilnehmen.

Jiaogulan