www.earthfiles.de Foren-Übersicht www.earthfiles.de
Forum des Earthfiles Grenzwissenschaftstreff

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

The Principle Of Serving

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    www.earthfiles.de Foren-Übersicht -> English Section English Section
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
Solve_et_Coagula
Earthfiler

BeitragVerfasst am: 13.04.2012, 19:09    Titel: The Principle Of Serving Antworten mit Zitat

The Principle Of Serving

“If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will [my] Father honour.”
John 12: 26

Probably many of you will ask what could possibly be the meaning of the words: “The one who serves Me is the one My Father shall honour.” The world has various aspirations: modern people aim at acquiring knowledge, wealth, land, houses, fame, grandeur, power - they wish for a lot of things. Jesus insists on one thing only: on one’s ability to serve. Servant - this is an ordinary word which denotes the lowest social status. But there are different types of servants - servants in bars, in a kitchen, at the theatre, at the university, in the ministries and so on. In a way, all people are servants; yet, not all admit to this. And so, there are two types of servants in the world: on the one hand, there are those who understand their duties and know how to fulfil them, and on the other, there are those who do not know how to serve. We usually call the latter rulers, masters, who expect others to wait on them, to serve them, they even teach others how to work and serve. Everyone wants to be in the first category - that of the masters. But the Christian teaching posits what is diametrically opposed to this principle - in particular, it posits the principle that whoever wants to be a master, has to be a servant first; it suggests that the Son of God came not in order to be served upon, but in order to serve himself. We are compelled to be servants by the principle of necessity. Someone says: “I am a master”; no, she is wrong to think that she is free, that she serves no one. In the very least, she is a servant to her stomach, it imposes work on her that is not always pleasant – to cook a delicious meal, to eat and chew well; otherwise, the stomach will not accept the food and will penalize her - it will say - “You have to serve me well or I will dismiss you”. Some think that only a master can dismiss his employees but the stomach can dismiss its servants as well. You should ask your doctor how your stomach reacts when it is not well attended to, you will then see how it dismisses its servants.

Continue to read:

http://powerandlife.com/txt_en/1914....konat_na_sluzheneto.shtml
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
Google

Verfasst am:     Titel: Als registrierter User ist diese Werbung ausgeblendet!

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    www.earthfiles.de Foren-Übersicht -> English Section Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht teilnehmen.

Jiaogulan