www.earthfiles.de Foren-Übersicht www.earthfiles.de
Forum des Earthfiles Grenzwissenschaftstreff

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

The Extraordinary Life of the Master Beinsa Douno e-book

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    www.earthfiles.de Foren-Übersicht -> English Section English Section
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
Solve_et_Coagula
Earthfiler

BeitragVerfasst am: 14.05.2013, 21:05    Titel: The Extraordinary Life of the Master Beinsa Douno e-book Antworten mit Zitat

The Extraordinary Life of the Master Beinsa Douno e-book

Stories by Witnesses

Some say I have done a lot. I see that I’ve done too little. What have I done? I would say that I’ve done a lot, if I could put the entire world in order and make everybody happy. Now people fight and I sit and speak to myself: I’ve done too little – I didn’t manage to persuade these people not to fight. There are so many judges, convicting innocent people. And I say: I never taught them these laws. Many lawyers advocate injustice. There are many brothers and sisters who do not love each other. I failed to teach them to love. How much work is there for me to do!

I am often asked: “Do you preach something, which is in accordance with the church?“ I reply: “I preach things, which are in conformity with the great Divine law; I don’t lie in the face of God; for me it does not matter if my teaching conforms to your views. For me, it is important that my views are in accordance with the great law, that I don’t lie in the face of God, of Heaven, of the Angels and Saints – this is what matters to me. If everybody understands the teaching in this way and think along these lines, there is nothing to be scared about. Some say: “You want to form a sect “. Those who establish sects are, according to me, very petty people. Everybody can form a sect – take an axe and chop a tree – you’ll make a sect, or take a hammer and break a stone – you’ll make a sect. Sects are easy to make. In an American sect there was a quarrel over an issue –in the consecration of the Eucharist, is the glass supposed to be raised; however those who maintained that the glass was supposed to be raised, forgot to raise it. We often forget what we are preaching and the principle, which unites us. Our objective is to establish the Kingdom of God on Earth. I want to form a sect, but what sect that is? To be conductors of God’s law, which would overwhelm all minds and hearts, so that everybody – men, women, children – become sons of the Kingdom of God and start living here on Earth, the lives they should.

PROPHET

And where’s the power of a prophecy? I believe the power of a prophecy is in the accuracy of facts. A call true and accurate that prophecy, which brings light into human mind. Everything which brings light is true.

THE MASTER

Master’s own sister was about ten years older than him. After she was 18, her father got her engaged to a rich man’s son, whom she did not love. She had another sweetheart, but her father said that he had the final word. The engagement party came and talked to the priest and the prospect bride in one of the rooms. At one point she got very sad and she went to the other room, where her younger brother – the Master – was doing his homework. She threw herself on the bed crying. He asked her what was wrong. His sister did not reply, because she thought that he was just a child and could understand nothing of her problems. She was to return to the engagement party, so she wiped her face and went out to go to the other room, across the corridor. In that corridor strings of maze were hanging and when she passed through them, one string broke and fell to the ground, behind her back. She started collecting the scattered cobs, and at the same time the Master appeared at the door and said softly: “Don’t worry sis! As all these corncobs scattered, so will your things dissipate.“ She paid no attention to his words, but thought: “How does he know what is going on with me and why does he say it’s all going to end?“ But on the very next day, the one she loved arrived from Romania and she fled with him. Thus the engagement was dissolved and the words of the Master came true.

While still a child in the Nikolaevka village, the Master used to forecast the weather. When, before threshing the villagers wondered was the weather going to be fine, many of them said: “Priest’s son said …“ Peter’s forecasts always proved to be true.

Brother D.S. remembers: “We were camping in Vitosha with the Master and he proposed that we did something like a lottery – everyone was to draw a ticket, which the Master was to use for telling that person’s life and future. I gave my ticket and he said: „Hold on to music, don’t abandon it“. I wondered why the Master spoke to me that way. At that time I was the director of a large company and I was making good money. But it so happened later that I had to leave the company and live on music. Then I understood Master’s words.
In that “game“, when a sister handed her ticket to the Master, he said: “In this life, you’ll depend on yourself“. She was surprised for she had a husband, who was taking care of her. However, after some time, her husband died and she remained alone.

While still a high-school student, E.N. was passing once near the fence of Izgrev and he saw the Master trimming the trees with scissors. The Master asked him from the yard: “Can you trim and cut trees with scissors?“ E.N. didn’t know the Master at that time, but he replied: “I know nothing of these things!“ Then the Master told him: “You will be a good gardener, you’ll be able to trim really well“. The boy just smiled. Years passed after that, and when he started working with literature and critique, he understood what the Master meant in his prophecy.

Brother D.S. recalls that when he went to Paris to find a job, he was a part of a Russian music band. They couldn’t find an engagement for quite some time, and he started to get despaired. He wrote to his wife to ask the Master, if he should return to Bulgaria. The Master instructed a reply to be sent that he should stay there, for a man was to lend him a hand and everything would be fine. The brother listened to that advice and was soon engaged, together with the entire band, to play in a resort, where the pay was very good. This happened after that brother accidentally met a person from that resort, who helped him.

The Master was visiting a friend of hours in a village. The brother asked him to foretell something. Then the Master said: “Next year on this date, don’t leave your home! If you get out something bad will happen.“ The next year, on the same day, it started raining heavily and the house of that brother started leaking. He had to climb up on the roof to fix what he could, but once there he slipped, fell and broke his leg. Then he remembered Master’s warning.

Verka, brother Georgi Kurtev’s daughter, recalls the following: “When I was four, I got very ill. My mother had prepared the clothes for my departure. At that time the Master arrived in Aytos, but, since there was a sick person at our home, they lodged him with sister Gabrovska, who lived near-by. My father met the Master, but didn’t say that I was very ill. After some time the Master asked how the child was. My father replied: “The child is very ill, but we’ve left it in the hands of God, so that God’s will can prevail!“ Then the Master told him: “Now, when you get back home, the child will be at the window, it will knock as soon as you reach the entrance door, and say to you: “Daddy, I am alive, healthy and feeling well!“ When he heard that, my father immediately left and ran towards our home. And indeed I was standing by the windows, knocked on the glass and shouted: „Daddy, I am alive, healthy and feeling well!“ My father went right away to the Master and confirmed that everything happened exactly as he said.

Sister Maria M. recounts that her grandmother had six children, one of which was Maria’s mother. One of the elder daughters of the grandmother got ill and, after Dr. Mirkovich wasn’t able to heal her, he made the following proposal: “I have a friend in Sofia, I must call him, he will heal her“. So they asked the Master to come and he arrived. He ordered everybody out of the room, except for himself, the sick woman and her mother. The mother later recalled that the Master performed various motions over the sick, and she felt better, and after about ten days her health recovered completely. She lived 45 more years. After the treatment Maria’s grandmother called up her other daughters to meet the Master – a holy man, according to her. Everybody kissed his hands and Maria’s mother only shook hands and said her name, as is the custom when officially meeting someone. She was a social woman. The Master looked at her several times and said: “Two years from now your life will change radically”. After two years her husband died, and she fell into deep melancholy, which continued a long time. She became interested in the teaching turned into a devoted adherent to the Master.

A brother was in Sofia on business and went to see the Master, before going back to the country. They met just before brother’s train left, and thus, while talking to the Master, he often looked at his watch. The Master reassured him: “Don’t hurry, you’ve got time!“ But the brother saw that he had not a minute left, or he was going to miss the train. The Master just repeated: “Don’t hurry, you still have time!“ The brother was about two hours late and was sure that he had missed the train. Nevertheless, after saying goodbye to the Master he went to the station. When he got to the platform, he saw that his train was getting ready to leave. He was the last man to get on it. There was some kind of a delay.

Sister Ilarionova tells the story about a trip from Tarnovo to the Preobrazhenski Monastery: “At a clearing near the monastery, my husband Kostadin wanted to separate from the others with the kids on a shortcut path. The Master strongly advised him not to do that, and to me – he directly ordered: “Elenka, you walk with us!“ But Kostadin and the kids just laughed and started along that path, and we – back on the path, on which the Master lead us. We reached the Monastery before Kostadin, waited there for some time, but they didn’t come. The parents of the children were worried, because the monks said that those shortcuts to the monastery were very dangerous – there were deep gorges. Then we all went out to look for them, but nobody replied our calls. At one place, beneath the rocks, we found the provisions they were carrying. Then the Master took with him two of the brothers, went away from us and approached a rock. The Master pointed somewhere deep down: “They are there!“ One of the monks – a good climber – started towards that place with several students from a high school in Sofia, who were also visiting the monastery. They found them in a low place, clamped motionless near the rocks – they had reached a place, from which they could not find an exit.

At the end of the excursion sister Nedyalkova wanted to use a carriage to go back home with her family, however the Master did not allow her to do that, for – he said – an accident was going to happen. The carriage was hired by others, but as soon as it left the monastery, the horses dashed at a gorge, separated from the road by a wire. People fell from the carriage and one of the horses was severely hurt on the wire. Then the Master revealed to us: “Right after you exited Tarnovo a spirit, wanting blood, started pursuing you. It was limited from the heavens with the blood of the horse, otherwise everybody would fall into the gorge.“

One year some brothers and sisters started down from the Rila mountain, but the weather was really bad – gloomy and cloudy. It was about to start raining. They said their goodbyes to the Master, without showing their concern about the bad weather. However he calmed them down: “Don’t worry about the weather. Not a single drop will fall on you. When you get on the bus, then the heavy rain will start pouring down.“ And indeed – they managed to reach the bus without any problems, and once they were on it, it started raining heavily.

Georgi Popov, a former student from the village of Gorska Polyana, Elhovo Region, told us this story: “At a council in Tarnovo, the Master was holding a speech at the community center. It was attended by brothers, sisters, citizens and priests from the city. After the speech one of the priests stood up and addressed the public: “Today at two p.m. here in the hall, there will be a public dispute between archimandrite …….. and Mr. Deunov“. The Master spoke after him: “Today at two p.m. there will be no dispute here, because whoever exits this hall, won’t be able to enter it after that, and whoever stays here, won’t be able to go out!“ Then he got down from the platform and left the hall, followed by all the brothers and sisters.
The brothers were camping near the vineyards of Tarnovo. The weather was fine – hot, clear, without a single cloud, what it is usually like in the middle of August. The master ordered them to tighten the tents and dig ditches around them, for it was going to rain. The Brothers looked at the cloudless sky, wondered, but still, although formally, they somewhat tightened the tents. At about one p.m. small white clouds appeared at the horizon. They started growing, then got darker and covered the whole sky. Then there was such a torrential rain that all streets of Tarnovo turned into rivers. This continued until four p.m. Of course there was no dispute that afternoon.

About seventy people attended the council in 1912. Brother B. Boev was also there. The council continued for three days and, when everybody said their goodbyes to the Master, he advised them: “When you go home, the first thing to do is to buy yourselves wood and flour!“ He kept saying that and the brothers, puzzled, asked him: “Why, Master, is there going to be a war?“ The Master replied: “Yes, there will be war. All of you will go to the front and all of you will come back.“ The war was declared the next month, and nobody expected such a thing. Only the Master warned them in due time. All the brothers from the council, who took part in the war, returned alive and in good health. When they were leaving the Master advised them to carry with them a transcript of the Good Prayer and Psalm 91 (90).

At the same council the Master showed a drawing to some of the elder brothers and sisters, and explained that it reveled the events which were to take place. A small fire was portrayed there – the war of 1913, and a larger one – the European War (WWI), and then – a fierce fire – the Second World War. Above all that the Sun spread its light over everything – this signified the coming of Christ. The Master told them this: “You’ll see that this will happen”. Then he added: “There will be a great quake. The entire France will be submerged, as well as a part of Russia and Turkey, and a part of Germany.“

Before the great earthquake in Tarnovo, the Master was visited in Tarnovo by a sister, who told him, she wanted to stay for a few days in Sofia. As soon as he saw her, the Master insisted: “You must return to Tarnovo immediately!“ She asked him to stay, but the Master was adamant. She obeyed and left. The earthquake happened soon after she got back to Tarnovo, and when she arrived at her home, she found a letter by the Master. In included a detailed description of the earthquake, which part of the city was going to be affected most severely, how many victims will be there.

Sister Elena Ilarionova was visiting her sister-in-law in Sofia: “I was invited to dinner and to spend the night at sister Gumnerova’s home. At that time the Master was living in her home. He was at the dinner, and there were about twenty more people there. Someone said that he was going back to the country and I also mentioned that I was about to leave. In fact I didn’t really want to go. Then the Master said: “Yes you have to go! Why are you staying here in Sofia, do you like the coal smoke or what? You should leave tomorrow!“ I explained that I was staying in Sofia, to be able to communicate more easily with my husband and brother, who were both at the front. “Are you going to protect them? I am guarding them and Kostadin will come home unharmed, he will not lose a single hair from his head. What else do you want?“ Then I asked the Master to protect my brother as well, who was at a very dangerous place at the front. The Master thought for a while and said: “Yes, your brother has to pay karma“. I exclaimed: “Master I want him to come back home!“ The Master said: “Alright, but your brother will come back, injured in the arm“. And indeed my brother Ivan came to Tarnovo for treatment, together with other injured soldiers, before the war was over. He was shot in the hand in Edirne. Then the Master continued: Edirne will fall, and you should be in Tarnovo and meet its falling there“. Then he took me himself to my sister-in-law’s place, saying that I was supposed to leave the next morning. She felt sad, but the Master convinced her that I had to leave. The next day I was in Tarnovo, and after a few more days I received a letter from the Master, in which he presented to me a problem. He was asking if was able to solve it. I showed the problem to many friends of mine, but no one was able to solve it. Then we found out that in that letter the Master, through that problem, explained in what day, time and year was the earthquake going to happen, how long will the quakes last and how strong it was going to be.“

THE WISDOM

Nature is reasonable, conscious and alive, and I have no right to reveal its secrets, conferred on me, and give the keys to people who will rob her. I’ll only say what it allows me to, and I’ll not say anything I’m not allowed to. Nature only gives its keys to those, who have known their unity with her and are ready to serve for good.

Outside the physical world, there’s another sensate world that takes part in everything people do. So you sometimes loose heart, thinking that nobody is taking care of you, that you are abandoned like a ship in space and must take care for yourselves alone. No, this ain’t true. This is a delusion.

THE MASTER

The violinist Petar Kamburov recalls: “I had been exchanging letters with an esperantist from Riga for almost two years. In order to rationalize these communications, I started sending summaries of Master’s lectures in Esperanto. She copied them and sent them to 17 countries. The Americans liked them a lot, so they sent her 29 US dollars so that she could buy herself a cyclostyle machine and facilitate the work. In a letter the sister announced to me that she wanted to come to Bulgaria and asked me talk about that with the Master. I asked him and he said to me: “You’ll write to her not to come to Bulgaria, for here there are no conditions for her. If she comes to us, the work for the translation of the lectures, which you have started by God’s will, will stop for good.“

One summer the Master was at the Seven Rila Lakes, and I went there and showed him a picture, which I had received from Riga. It showed the fifty people in P. Pamporov’s course, among whom my pen-friend was marked by ¹13. I asked him to tell me something about her personality. He said: “She has one thought, one desire, which she didn’t manage to achieve when she was young, and now she wants to achieve that“. He said no more about her, but focused on the girl, marked by ¹ 12: “She is a descendant of an ancient family, existing for 1000 years“ – and started describing her positive spiritual qualities. I once again directed his attention to ¹ 13 – my pen-friend. He said also: “She has certain feelings and desires of youth, which she couldn’t fulfill when she was young, and wants to achieve them now“. He once again turned to ¹ 12 and continued to describe her nature in detail. I tried to direct his attention for a third time to my friend, but then the Master left me and went away, without saying another word. I was left embarrassed, feeling like somebody who isn’t understood. Later that sister came to Bulgaria, and with her – the girls from the picture – ¹ 11 and ¹ 12. My pen-friend returned to Latvia disappointed and the work, we had started stopped for good, just like the Master had said. The other two continued their work, as the girl, which was marked ¹ 12 on the picture – Amelia Vailand, became the leader of the Brotherhood in Riga.

Brother D.S. recalls: “We were camping with the Master and singing the song “Good Day“. He made us sing that many times and was always discontent of our performance. Every time he said: “You must put more thought into it, more thought!“ And finally he said: “Now you performed it well“. Then he added: “You must know that this song, which you now performed with much thought, will follow you or go along with you for five hundred years!“ We understood that everything performed with thought, remains with man for a long time.“

In 1905 the Master was reading a lecture in phrenology in Tarnovo. It was attended by sister Elena Ilarionova: “Community center’s hall was crowded. Using a number of examples, the Master was proving that with his life, man builds a future, collects capital for the construction of his body and may give it a form, according to his thoughts and inner spiritual aspirations. Therefore the life of each person, and his temper, can be determined based on his outer appearance. Everybody was listening carefully. After the lecture, only Dr. Georgieve tried to question Master’s statements, but then completely gave up after Master’s replies. Then I understood that the Master had presented a great truth, which until then had been unknown to me and to the others. I wanted to thank him, but in that gathering of so many people, I wasn’t able to meet him.
The next day one of the friends came – Vasil Uzunov, a high-school teacher, who said that the Master wanted to come home and measure our skulls. Me and my wife were very pleased and welcomed him readily. The master measured our skulls and described precisely our tempers in great details. He told us a lot of what we had been through in the years past. We asked him how did he know all that, and he replied that nothing can be hidden, because nothing is lost. All the deeds of man are marked on his face, and in the records of nature. We are responsible for all our thoughts, feelings and actions and will pay for them. He proved that so clearly and indisputably that we believed in that truth.“

Here’s what sister E.I. recalls: “In the evening, I was just meeting Zdravka and Dragan Popov, when the Master got out of his room and said: “A lot of crimes are being committed! Some have to be redeemed immediately. Do you know that coadjutor Abadzhiev’s wife will depart? She miscarried a conceived child, and to miscarry – this is a great crim. Child’s conception redeems parents’ sins.“ And indeed, several days later we heard that Mrs. Abadzhieva had died.“

A brother was telling me that he had written an article, mentioning Napoleon. In his article the brother wrote about him that he was a criminal, and not a genius. Once on the lawn, near Izgrev, the Master met him and asked: “What do you think about Napoleon – is he a criminal or a genius?“ The brother replied that he considered Napoleon a criminal. Then the Master told him that Napoleon was not a criminal, but a disciple of the White Brotherhood, sent in Europe to tear the feudalism. In this respect he fulfilled his mission, but made a mistake, when he declared war on Russia. The master also told the brother that Napoleon had an astrologist, who guided him and that when he declared war on Russia, the astrologist just disappeared. Napoleon hesitated for a long time, but then he started the campaign against Russia. When the English confined him at the “St. Helen” island, Napoleon told them that it wasn’t the English who were going to judge him, but his ancestors.

On December 27, 1960 brother Boev told me this: “One day the Master, in a private conversation, told me: “Christ, when he went to Lazar’s grave, send towards him a very strong stream of love. This stream woke up Love in Lazar, thus resurrecting him.“

Old Blago was having a conversation with the Master and asked him about the origin of the name “Bulgarians“. The master explained: “Once there was a kingdom, where people loved God very much and called him the Good God /Bulgarian: Õàð¬íèÿ Áîã/. So the other peoples started calling the people of that kingdom Boghari /„áîã¬õà¬ðè“/. This is how the name Bulgarians /„áúë¬ãà-ðè“/ was coined. That kingdom existed before the flood.“

Lines, written by sister Mariya Raycheva: “We were gathering in the hall for conversations. Of course, we had to have good and beautiful thoughts. Instead of this, resentment towards a person, whose actions discredited the Master and the Brotherhood, occurred in my head. I said to myself: “These fools, these idiots just discredit the Master and repel the outside world from the Brotherhood!“ as usual the Master came at precisely 5 p.m.. We sang, we said the prayer and sat down. The Master looked at us and started: “These fools, these idiots – this is no way to speak about the brothers!“ He shook his head disapprovingly. His tone was serious, stern, but not angry. I felt ashamed of my thoughts and wanted to learn this lesson forever. I was probably the only one in the hall, who understood, why the Master started his lecture with these words.“

A young man fell in love with a poor and beautiful girl. He loved her vary much and she loved him. They were about to marry, but that man’s elder brother said that he did not allow the marriage, because the young couple were both poor. He had to find a girl from a rich family. The young man was with split mind. He loved the girl, but was tempted by the possibility to merry a rich girl, so that he lived an easier life. He wasn’t able to decide which path to choose. The young man knew a sister of ours, with whom he shared his concerns. She said: “Come with me, I’ll take you to a lecture of the Master and while he is talking, I will ask him your question in my mind “. So they did. While the Master was speaking, at one point he looked at the young man and the sister and said: “A young man loves a poor girl, but under somebody else’s influence he is hesitating whether to marry her, because he is offered a richer girl. But he loves the first girl and is now with split mind. Whoever plays with the one he loves, will suffer himself.“ After that the Master continued his lecture. The young man heard these words, but didn’t pay attention to them. He left the poor girl and married a rich one. Throughout his life she was always sick, constantly went to doctors, and the children were also delicate. So that man didn’t have a single good day in the rest of his life.

HUMANISM

When you are before a week creature, you are somewhat pleased and no matter how strong you are, you are ready to help that weak creature immediately. You are ready to help it willingly. And when you help it, you feel kindness inside. This is what God used to do. God passes somebody and tells him: “Everything will be fine!“

There are a lot of things that can be said to people, but this is dangerous. No matter how dangerous it is, they must know that it’s not only their current body, in which they can move. Everyone has another body, in which he can go out of his physical body and walk in space. This has been verified by everybody. How many times did you dream of going out in the evening and fly around! You see your body lying on the bed, and you are flying in space in a different body. With what eyes do you see that your body is lying on the bed, and at the same time you are flying in the air? In what body do you fly? We feel these things with our spiritual bodies.
When I say that some things cannot happen easily, I mean the physical body of man. In the physical body of man, things cannot happen easily, but in the spiritual body, many things, considered impossible, happen immediately. The impossible things happen to spiritual bodies, which are strong.

THE MASTER

The Master himself was telling us that the students in America worked what not, so that they earn their living. Once, when he received some money after work, he bought himself a new suit. While he was walking in it on the street, he met a shabby and poor man. The Master stopped him, fed him well and gave him his new suit.

A sister was in a hard spiritual condition, due to insolvable personal issues, he faced unsurpassable obstacles and contradictions in herself. In this state she went to the lawn at the Izgrev and sat beneath the shed. It was late in the evening. She was feeling abandoned and lonely, and she was suffering that nobody was thinking about her and nobody was expressing any sympathy. She spent more than an hour and a half crying and in deep sorrow. About 11 p.m. at the fountain with the zodiac, which was at the entrance of the lawn, she saw an electric flashlight. The sister recognized Master’s flashlight, due to the way it spread its light, but didn’t even think that he might be coming to her. She was surprised when the light headed directly towards her and saw that the Master had come. He approached her, directed his light towards her, and without speaking a single word, he went away. Then her state changed and she rebuked herself of her delusion that nobody was thinking of her. She realized that the Master saw people’s sufferings and helped everybody.
The master was able to see the needs of all creatures and often, through invisible ways, he helped, without them even realizing that.

Continue to read:
http://www.beinsa-douno.com/the-ext....-deunov-beinsa-douno.html
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden E-Mail senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen
Google

Verfasst am:     Titel: Als registrierter User ist diese Werbung ausgeblendet!

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    www.earthfiles.de Foren-Übersicht -> English Section Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht teilnehmen.

Jiaogulan