www.earthfiles.de Foren-Übersicht www.earthfiles.de
Forum des Earthfiles Grenzwissenschaftstreff

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

Barbie cruise: A world of pink on a voyage around the Caribb

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    www.earthfiles.de Foren-Übersicht -> Esoterik - Spiritualität - Videos Esoterik - Spiritualität - Videos
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
llcmullanlynd
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 06.11.2013, 11:13    Titel: Barbie cruise: A world of pink on a voyage around the Caribb Antworten mit Zitat

Buy Rolex Replica Watches
Cheap Fake Swiss Rolex Replicas Sale
<strong>replica watches</strong> | <strong>replica watches</strong> | <strong>Cheap watches</strong>

Pink is the colour: Every little girl's travel dream on a 'Barbie cruise' in the Caribbean

<p><strong>watches</strong>
By
Sarah Gordon </p>
<p><strong>cheap watches sale</strong>
PUBLISHED:
16:02 GMT, 3 November 2013
|
UPDATED:
16:02 GMT, 3 November 2013
</p>
var twitterVia = 'MailOnline';
DM.has('shareLinkTop', 'shareLinks', {
'id': '2486313',
'title': 'Barbie cruise: A world of pink on a voyage around the Caribbean',
'url': 'http://www./travel/article-2486313/Barbie-cruise-A-world-pink-voyage-Caribbean.html',
'eTwitterStatus': 'Barbie+cruise%3A+A+world+of+pink+on+a+voyage+around+the+Caribbean http:\/\/dailym.ai\/183wnzi via @' + twitterVia,
'articleChannelFollowButton': 'travelmail ',
'isChannel': false,
'placement': 'top'
});

shares
</p>
View comments
</p>
<p><strong>Replica Rolex Watches</strong> Her blonde curls bounce as she clip-clops along the corridor in her sparkling heels, and her pink dress - a waterfall of ruffles and frills - swishes around her. </p><p><strong>Cheap Rolex Watches</strong> No, this is not Barbie - this is six-year-old Tia, Barbie's biggest fan. </p>
Think pink: Royal Caribbean's Barbie Premium Cruise is a little girls' dream</p>
<p><strong>Cheap watches</strong> And she is wearing all her finery for the Barbie Teacups and Tiaras party. </p><p><strong>Replica Rolex Watches</strong> I thought I was playing my part by wearing a candy-coloured floral dress, but I have been eclipsed by a gaggle of hyperactive girls aged five to 11, whose parents have paid extra so that they can enjoy the Barbie Premium Experience aboard Royal Caribbean's Allure of the Seas.
&nbsp;
More...
More fabulous voyages in our Cruise section
A cracking cruise (eggs included): How my kids learned to cook on a voyage to Greece
Cruises can be cool! A teenager sets sail for the Canary Islands on her first holiday at sea
</p><p> Each one clutches a Barbie, carefully dressed in her own cruise wear - meaning that yes, even the dolls are better turned out than I am. And they have invited either mummy or daddy for afternoon tea. </p><p> Just ten minutes ago the girls were running all over the place, but now hostess Elira is instructing them on the required etiquette. 'A Barbie girl always serves her guests first,' she explains as she pours pink lemonade and places platters of gooey pink cakes in front of us. </p><p> This is the first activity on our Caribbean cruise, but it is not my first encounter with the ship's signature colour. When I boarded this huge vessel in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, I thought a blancmange had exploded inside my stateroom. </p><p> 'Barbie girls on board,' warned a sign on the door. Inside, a satin pillowcase and cerise blanket adorned the bed, and a doll was placed on the sofa. </p><p> It was time to grab my Barbie beach bag and go exploring. </p>
In a Barbie world: The cruise covers just about every Barbie concept you can imagine</p>
<p> Allure is officially the biggest cruise ship in the world. Her 17 decks are a maze of different zones - one area looks like a beach resort, the Royal Parade is a cobbled street lined with boutiques, and Central Park is a lush oasis where cafes serve salads and fresh juices. </p><p> But my favourite place has to be the pool deck, where squealing children run in and out of fountains, learn to surf on a special simulator and even zip- line across the centre of the ship, while their parents watch from sun loungers. </p><p> Apart from the Barbie-fest, there are lots of other activities on offer, including events for dads and lads, and fascinating stop-offs, including Jamaica and Cozumel in Mexico. </p><p> But back with the Barbie gang, I am focused on the tea party, a cupcake workshop, a Barbie dress-design class and a fashion show to round off the week. </p><p> As it turns out, my services aren't needed for the grand event on our last day - someone said something about my being too large for the outfits in the dressing-up box. I blame the pink cupcakes. </p> Travel Facts... Book your own Barbie adventure
<p> Virgin
Holidays Cruises ( www.virginholidayscruises.co.uk , 0844 488 3084)
offers a seven-night Western Caribbean cruise on Allure of the Seas plus
three nights at the Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort in Orlando on a
room-only basis, with return Virgin Atlantic flights from Gatwick and
free car hire in Orlando, from <strong>Buy Rolex Replica Watches</strong>

<strong>Cheap Fake Swiss Rolex Replicas Sale</strong>
Google

Verfasst am:     Titel: Als registrierter User ist diese Werbung ausgeblendet!

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    www.earthfiles.de Foren-Übersicht -> Esoterik - Spiritualität - Videos Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht teilnehmen.

Jiaogulan